Wednesday 21 April 2010

First Brew - not First Blood

With all things vampyric being the rage I did have the idea of calling my first ale - First Blood
- but as Corinna pointed out it may have been thought I was an avid Sylvester Stallone fan. (I know the 1980's are back, but I'm not that retro!')
Anyway given The Prisoner is back on TV, and I always used to watch this as a kid I thought why not give it a theme around this - so Number 2 is ready and hopefully going out to pubs this weekend -i'll let you know which one's shortly. Where Number 2 is, so Number 6 must follow and this should be ready end of next week.
You may wonder why I haven't started with number 1, or the ales shown on my website - but being a failed pharmacist (spent too much time drinking beer in Sunderland poly bar) I am experimenting with hops and flavours at the moment. Also think number 1 needs to be saved for a something special later Looking for comments on these beers - and would be happy to take these via the blog or email on website.

No comments:

Post a Comment