Monday 28 June 2010

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END

Well the beer launch is well and truly over.

Thanks to all those who came to the launch at the Crown, including the CAMRA beer festival trip on a divert back from Masham and the Darlington Traditional Brewing Group. As I left just before 11pm all casks were on tilt and Peter told me he doubted anything would be left once he opened the next day for lunch. I was informed that the Route A66 seemed be be going down the best.

Thanks to Pete and Karen for their bar nibbles timed just right for the CAMRA trip coming in!

Thanks also to all who came to the launch when we moved to the Quakerhouse in Darlington (and how glad was I could still watch the England match upstairs). Some more nice nibbles, and some extra sarnies timed just right for half time. Surprisingly Local seemed to the the quickest seller this time around. By the time I left just before 7pm there was only the angels share left for supping.

In case you are wondering I did make it to work the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment